VERTICAL SKY COMPONENT
- Uses Standard CIE sky
- Selectable at centre of window
- Sub optimal % values can be highlighted
- Accuracy checked (BR209)
AVERAGE DAYLIGHT FACTOR
- For checking compliance with BS8206-2
- For use in Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM assessments
- Useful pointer for overheating issues
NO SKY LINE
- For assessing internal daylight distribution
- For assessing impacts of adjacent development and loss of light
- For working planes of 0.85m & 0.7m
- Accuracy checked (CIE171)
- Very Fast Processing.
- Uses HDRI backgrounds & Lighting.
- Ambient Occlusion Rendering included.
- Support Bump and Specularity mapping.
- IES ‘driven’ Artificial Lights
- Simple to locate and direct lights
HIGH QUALITY OUTPUT
- High Quality Screen Renders
- Records Video Walkthroughs
- Exports to other 3D
- Exports to Games’ Engines (.FBX)